About Macomb Primary Care
At Macomb Primary Care, our mission is to improve our patients’ quality of life with the use of stem cell therapy and other non-surgical treatments that reduce unwanted symptoms. With more than 20 years of experience and a team of board-certified physicians, we are qualified to provide you with treatments that can make a difference. When you choose our clinic, you can trust us to provide you with excellent client care.
A few of the other qualities which set us apart include:
- We were the first clinic in Michigan to offer umbilical cord stem cells
- We offer state-of-the-art treatments
- Our injections are painless
Our patients are able to experience relief of their symptoms and a great range of motion. You can speak with a team of our medical staff to learn how our treatments can help you. If you would like to learn more about our Utica stem cell therapy or our other treatments, call us at (586) 323-0301.
The Macomb Primary Care Difference
- Free Consultations
- Board Certified Physicians
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- Painless Injections
- State-of-the-Art Non-Surgical Treatments
- First in MI to Offer Umbilical Cord Stem Cells